Vision for the future…
The staff, governors and stakeholders of the school are committed to pursuing the following key areas as part of the long term vision for our children and families at Bedford Drive Primary School. These areas will drive the improvement plans for the school over the next five years.
We passionately believe that these areas will enable the development of the ‘whole child’ which is our core moral purpose and ensure our children become successful learners, confident individuals and responsible citizens. We aim to create successful learners who enjoy learning, make progress and achieve, confident individuals who are able to live safe, healthy and fulfilling lives, responsible citizens who make a positive contribution to society.
This is encapsulated in our motto…Inspire, Believe, Succeed.
In relation to the children:
- The emphasis is on developing the whole child.
- Ensuring consistently high quality teaching and learning.
- Ensuring all pupils make good or better progress.
- Continually working at closing the gap between disadvantaged groups.
In relation to the school culture and organisation:
- Continually striving to build capacity and sustainability
- Building a culture of teamwork and collective accountability
- Ensuring high levels of staff satisfaction and fulfilment
- Strengthening partnerships within and across schools